http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/PENTAXQ/pentaxq_1a_800.jpg
http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/PENTAXQ/PENTAXQA.HTM

They already have some samples up and I think it look quite good.

Stig Vidar hovland

Fra: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [pdml-boun...@pdml.net] på vegne av P. J.
Alling [webstertwenty...@gmail.com]
Sendt: 23. juni 2011 19:28
Til: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Emne: Re: welcome the pentax q

I wonder what kind of IQ they've managed to coax out of the sensor.  If
Pentax has managed to work some of the K-r/K05 magic on the Q, it might
even be competitive.  Based on DPReview's preview the design seems to be
a bit schizophrenic, controls aimed at an enthusiast audience, with a
sensor aimed at the P&S crowd, almost the reverse of the Sony NEX.  Oh
well, I guess this will be hashed out tomorrow.  Maybe the sample
pictures will surprise, when they are finally released, but physics is
physics, so probably not.

Supposedly Pentax was going to announce two Mirrorless cameras this
year, according to some rumors.  I can't say I was looking forward to
either with anticipation, but now I think I'm looking forward with dread.

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.