----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob W" <p...@web-options.com>
To: "'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 3:44 AM
Subject: RE: PAW--Week 25--Beach Feet!

Hi Everyone:  Here's my paw for the week--

http://aguilapaw.posterous.com/

The light turned quite dreadful on me, so I won't use these for the
beach
project.  The aged photo filter saved this small gallery.

http://www.caguila.com/caguila/agedbeach

Comments welcome.  Cheers, Christine

the yoga shot is the pick of the crop for me.

I've seen something like the last one somewhere before!
<http://www.web-options.com/2009/content/_5015397_2_large.html>
:o)

I know, I'm stealing all your ideas :-). Seriously, though plopping down on that uncomfortable coastal hard rock baffles me--at least your nappers find a shady tree and some soft grass. Cheers, Christine