On 6/27/2011 03:09, Paul Stenquist wrote:
I sat on the bench behind my garden tonight. There's a finch feeder
in the garden, and finches both house and gold darted in and out,
along with the occasional chickadee. A hummingbird hovered in front
of me as he studied the various blooms that he might tap. I just
enjoyed the show. No camera. Sometimes I find  it's nice not to get
up in the effort to record everything that happens around me, and
instead just sit back and enjoy. {ai;

Raisin' my cuppa-tea here...

Well said, Paul! (Whatever you had to correct in the following post notwithstanding ;-) )

Boris