> From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
> Stan Halpin

> I am still pondering the riverside shot and the tables&stools. I am not
> sure about the positioning of the foreground/midground crate by the
> river, am slightly inclined to say that I would have preferred it a bit
> to the left in the frame. The tables/stools shot I might try squaring
> up by cropping from the right. The third shot I have nothing at all to
> say except that it is among your best.

Wow, thanks - that's very kind.

The river shot is not that great - I won't be doing any work on it, but
since I'm in the beach project I though I ought to do the decent thing and
try and get a beach shot each week...

I know Rick was hoping for a "GESO(12): Dog poop", and I'd like to have
obliged, but I hope he'll make do with some stools instead. He is a medical
man, after all.