On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:16 AM, P. J. Alling
<webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting it looks like it might even have a 24x36mm sensor.  But I guess
> it's just a mockup so who knows what it will really have when it's released.

This is very close to final product. It's due in stores around October
according to Ricoh USA and three vendors I've spoken with. I've
already got pre-order deposit sitting on one ...

The sensor is "APS-C" (16x24mm) format, just like the other GXR A12
units. Specs to that level have been announced by Ricoh already:

http://www.dpreview.com/news/1102/11020114ricohmmount.asp

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com