On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Darren Addy <pixelsmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So I thought I would ask PDML members for their opinions on which lens
> (or lenses) they would rank as the sharpest in their stable:
> Overall
> and
> Wide Open

I once had an M28/3.5 that I could have used to shave my beard.

Of my current stable, the M50/1.7 is probably sharper wide open than
the FA50/1.4, but I don't much care for the "flatness" of the photos
it produces.  The FA50 is a much nicer lens to use and just as sharp
as the 1.7 once it's stopped down a bit.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com/fivetoedsloth/