Bob S is pestering me because I said that "I despise advertising when
I'm trying to look at photos" in the discussion about photo.wreck.
He's evidently a lover of advertising and photo.wreck. Well, number
one ... this isn't "looking at photos". It's looking at a youtube
video. So he's just being a PITA.

But more significantly, I don't see any advertising when I look at the
link I posted, in either FireFox or Safari. The screen capture shows
what I see. I don't have any adblockers installed either. So I'm very
curious as to what Bob is seeing, and why.

I know he's looking with a Windows system and I'm looking with a Mac
OS X system. What are you looking with? What browser?

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com