On 11-06-28 4:56 PM, Don Guthrie wrote:
Due to the subject matter I will say no more.

I too enjoy minimalist work, but the less said about that the better. :)

http://donspix.posterous.com/sometimes-less-is-more-in-photos-right-photo#!/

I like it.

Does anyone have objections to Posterous?

Depends on the theme employed. Some Posterous pages go on and on and on and on ... and eventually cause me to have to restart Safari to let go of about 2 gigs of RAM that it's sucked up. I've seen some good Posterous sites though.

Speaking of minimalism, I'm really beginning to appreciate the tumblr sites like this one ...
http://thisisnthappiness.com/

-bmw