Sorry for you & Lisa's loss.

Zephyr looks like a Seal Point Siamese - Yes?.
Our two lived long also - around 20 years.

Nice to hear a ' dog person' has good thoughts & memories of a cat.
Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <m...@robertstech.com>
Subject: Cat photo

Our little friend Zephyr died Saturday ant age 17+
http://www.robertstech.com/temp/

I've always been more of a "dog person" myself, but since meeting Lisa
and her cats I've come to the conclusion that it's the owner and how
they raise the pet that makes the difference. Zephyr was the
friendliest, most affectionate cats I've ever known. He used to follow
me around like a puppy at times. He'd had chronic pancreatitis for
years and then eventually became diabetic, requiring twice-daily
insulin injections. He also has asthma, with occasional noisy
mid-night coughing attacks. He had a good, long life and was
definitely "high maintenance" but we still miss the little guy.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com