Yeah, no kidding, Larry.

In case anyone's interested in the secondary discussion, I opened the
link in IE * and was served up an ad (for that 5 hour energy drink).
Opened it up in Firefox (with AdBlock Plus installed) and I saw no ad.

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com
    A Quest for Photographic Enlightenment