At 10:26 PM 2/25/02 -0800, you wrote:
>I guess it depends on where you live, or perhaps some other factor or
>factors, but I've found that sometimes Adorama gets delivered to me
>faster than items from B&H.

That may be. I live in Chicago so that may be a major factor. I recently
ordered a lens from B&H. I ordered it after business hours. The next day I
got an email saying it had been shipped and it arrived the following day.
That's pretty much been my experience with them. Adorama seems to take a
day or two longer. Not really a big deal.

Gary J. Sibio