Are you willing to post the digital version so we can admire your work? Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Sessoms" <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 10:08 AM
Subject: OT: DRAT!

I've got my final print portfolio for school due in two weeks. Working on one of the images to make everything *PERFECT* before I send it off to the lab for printing, I kept getting these strange errors in Photoshop "No more virtual tiles can be allocated". Took a while to figure out my hard-disk was FULL!

I ended up moving my image files from 2010 & 2011 except for the small number of files I need for school off onto the NAS as a temporary solution. But it took 4 hours to copy them over. I just gave up and went to bed.

And now the disk cleanup is going to take another hour (according to Windoze estimate). It's been running for half an hour already.

Reading PDML while I wait for the computer to finish fooling around.

I sure would like to get back to work. I've got a bit to get done yet before I can go out looking for more portfolio quality images this 4th of July weekend.

-----
No virus found in this message.