At least they think you need a huge condom, I keep getting one for enlargement....

On 7/2/2011 3:13 PM, Steven Desjardins wrote:
Safari as well, except for that huge pop-up ad for condoms.

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Christine Aguila<christ...@caguila.com>  wrote:
Interesting shot, Tim.  Google+ worked just fine using IE.  Cheers,
Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Bray"<tb...@textuality.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List"<pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 10:43 AM
Subject: PESO: Many old cameras

Let's be honest, this is mostly to explore the merits of our shiny new
Google+ as a photo-sharing thingie.  But I think lots of PDMLers will
enjoy this picture.  If for some reason you can't get at it, or it
looks wonky, or there's anything else wrong with the presentation, I'd
sure appreciate hearing about that.

https://plus.google.com/107606703558161507946/posts/BPgAQrHrphy

follow the directions.

follow the directions.

--
Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.