My mother's health took a drastically bad turn last weekend, and I spent the
last week in Iowa helping out. When I left on Friday (another relative is there
now) I took my mother's cat with me. The 9 1/2 hour trip back from Iowa was fun
- holiday weekend traffic, road construction, accidents, apocalyptic
thunderstorm, and more road construction resulted in the trip being about 3
hours longer than it should have been. At any rate, he has settled in
remarkably
well and is actually hanging out with the other two cats with minimal hissing
and growling.

Here's a photo I took of him in the spring of 2010, with a K7 and FA 80-320
zoom. I never regret using that lens, though I don't pack it often.

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/

or

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/cat-portrait

- MCC