Sooooo, we found out last night that she didn't win. :(  We are dying to know
who "took her crown", and will find out like the rest of Australia - by
watching the Today Show tomorrow morning.

In retrospect, it is probably a good thing anyways, as there are ethical
reasons (have a read about the Nestle Boycott here:
http://www.babymilkaction.org/pages/boycott.html )  that I am not sure I would
be happy about setting aside so that her little face could promote a product
made by Nestle.  I don't know enough about the boycott or the reasons behind it
to be able to decide definitively if I personally support it or not, but even
so, was/am a little apprehensive about her promoting the brand.

The $10k sure would have been nice though; we had planned on taking the kids to
visit the snow (which none of us have ever seen!), on a family holiday that we
could never afford otherwise, so they are all a bit bummed.

...And Lolly's ego is pretty sad that she has to go to school and tell her
friends that she didn't win. :)

Thanks so much for your support everyone!

Tan.x.