Thank you, Ann and Bulent. So you say, it is a bit like Hallmark card. I think I see what you're meaning here. It is like an natural abstract with a smile, right? Thus a Hallmark card comes to mind.

It is a bit boring in b/w actually. The play of light is there but it is somehow diminished. At least in my eyes.

Thanks!