On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 20:53 -0400, "Stan Halpin"
<s...@stans-photography.info> wrote:
> A noteworthy accomplishment and the book is a fine way to commemorate it.
> Nicely done. (I also enjoyed going through your cross-country book.)
> I do have one complaint though. Meg put together a scrapbook of sorts of
> photos of her and her five roommates from college and the many reunions
> they have had in the last 40+ years. We submitted it to Blurb on Tuesday
> a.m., June 28, and didn't receive our FedEx delivery from Seattle until
> today, Wednesday July 6. How is it that you got faster service?

Well, getting here is all downhill.  :-)>

Thanks for looking, Stan.

> A more serious comment on Blurb: Meg has another roommate reunion coming
> up next week, she wants to take the book with her, and it took us longer
> to get the book together than originally planned. So we ordered six
> copies at once rather than just the recommended first proof copy. No
> problems. Good binding, good printing.

Yes - there are local operations that do Photo Books and I probably
should try them. But the ones I've looked at are just not competitive
with Blurb on price and the they even cost more for postage.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia