Chris,
Among the models you've named, my experience is limited to Super Programs.
But I can tell you the magnification of certain models:
MZ-M: 0.77X
MZ-5: 0.78X (I think)
PZ-1P: 0.8X
Super Program: 0.82X
Program Plus: 0.82X
KX: 0.88X
LX with FA-1 finder: 0.9X
ME Super: 0.95X
MX: 0.95X (0.97X?)
ME: 0.97X
LX/FF-1 finder: 1.05X
LX/FE-1 Magni-Finder: 1.35X

PDMLer Mark McMaster has written: "The view through the FE-1 is so huge,
you'd almost think you were looking at a medium-format screen." I assume
the Magni-Finder is the same as the Sports Finder, which reportedly offers
the largest viewfinder in the Pentax line.

There are other considerations, of course, such as screen brightness, matte
texture, and what not. For nonbright lenses like f/5.6 telephotos, you may
be better served by a viewfinder that has no rangefinder patch. The ME
Super is available in two versions; horizontally split rangefinder and
45-degree split RF.

One site says that the ME has perhaps the best viewfinder of any
manual-focus SLR ever made.

Yoshi has written (Feb. 2, 2000): "Considering easiness of focus, I rate
the viewfinders of K-mount bodies I have ever tried as below:

KX, MX, PZ1-P, ME Super, MZ-10
KM, ME, Ricoh XR-8 Super, MZ-3, LX, MZ-M
K1000, MV-1 (KR-III), ZX-5n, MG

I have never tried A-series nor SF series bodies.

I feel very easy to focus even 50mm f/1.2 lens with K series bodies. I feel
slightly hard to focus 50/1.2 lens with LX."

Paul Franklin Stregevsky
13 Selby Court
Poolesville, Maryland 20837-2410
[EMAIL PROTECTED]