On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Ann Sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/5913556692/in/set-72157625844414410/lightbox/
>> or
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/5913556692/in/set-72157625844414410/
>
> LIke the action there -- can you burn the blown out area a bit?
>
> Looks like this place is your office these days :-)

Thanks ann! It's the local ... I'm over there most afternoons for my
espresso and a photo session.

I pulled some of the hot areas down already for minor improvement.
It's about 16 stops from the detail in the woman's face to the
highlight area so some bits are simply burned away, that's out of the
range of any sensor I'm aware of. But I liked the look of the glowy
light around her.
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com