G'day all

In a few weeks my wife and I will be heading off to Central Australia.
On the way we plan to take a flight over Lake Eyre* in a light aircraft.

I've never photographed from a plane before so I'm wondering is there
any special "gotchas" I should be aware of.  Lens choices, shutter
speeds, filters, etc....

Any advice will be gratefully received.

Cheers

Brian

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia
http://lyons-ryan.org/southernlight/

* For those unfamiliar with Lake Eyre, it's a huge salt lake near the
centre of Australia.  At 15 metres below sea level, it's also the lowest
point in Australia.  It has a large catchment extending into western
Queensland but water rarely reaches the lake because of evaporation and
being soaked up in channels and creeks along the way.  Occasionally
there is so much rain in the catchment that the lake partly or fully
fills.  That's happened for the past couple of seasons.  Seeing Lake
Eyre filled is a 'bucket list' item for many Australians so I don't want
to bugger this up.

http://www.lakeeyrebasin.org.au/

                          wherever you are