Brian,

I've done that once, 4 years ago.

Overall, I was underwhelmed about the photo opportunities.
A few reasons for that is that 1) the "glass" (plastic top) of the
cabin is rather scratched and dirty, and 2) the visibility to the things
below you is limited, and seems to be even smaller than what you get on
board of a commercial passenger plane.
The only exception to the latter was that the pilot could make a turn
for me, - exposing some views while the plane was tilted.
But even then, the wing and other parts of the plane were often in the
way.
I think, I'd be more happy to do photoshoots from the pilot's cabin
of a light (small charter) jet. If only I was that reach! (or had
good friends with such resources.)

I am not sure what plane you'll be on, but here is a photo of a
single-motor Cessna 172 that I was in:
http://flightaware.com/photos/view/29032-5ced495b5043a9dbfb39caefcc5be368def9e2e5/aircraft/N5400J/sort/votes/page/1

Also, it will be very noisy inside the plane. I hope that you'll have
the working headphones so that you can communicate with the pilot.
Otherwise, make sure you have good earphones (to protect from the
noise), and work out some agreements and signs with the pilot -
what maneuvers s/he can do and how you can ask for them.

For some reason, the color gamma of the photos was a bit too green. I am not
sure if it was the result of the plastic or just the scenery.

Igor