On 7/10/2011 10:47, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 7:16 AM, Ann Sanfedele<ann...@nyc.rr.com>  wrote:
actually, I have to add to the grumbling... seriously I couldn't find a way
to see the larger photos... when I clicked on a thumbnail it just
refreshed the page..

Yeah, that's just dumb page design. You have to click on the "owner"
link below the thumbnails. I did the same thing ... non-intuitive page
design.

First I had to figure out who "owned" it... nothing says owner...

That being said,
once I did find the photos as opposed to just the annoying square thumbnails, I found some of them to be pretty interesting. Was surprised to feel that way.

The trouble with square thumbnails that are prevelent - I suppose for
basically technical ease from the programmers and designers point of view, is that the photographer's (or illustrator's) structure is lost -
as if the only thing that matters in a photo is the central subject..

The thumbnails looked really boring to me.. quite a number of the
actual photos were interesting. A few of them stood nicely on thier own, I thought. Seeing them one at a time as list Peso might have
turned even Bob's head on this matter :-)

The theme overkill prevails, though. tight theming gets a bit tired, frequently.

But I would imagine some people were turned off as was I by not being
able to easily find the enlargements.

ann