My dad is always a part of the Choctaw (a Native American tribe) float for the
July 4th Libertyfest parade in Edmond, OK. This year, he drove the pickup truck
that pulled the float. I grabbed a photo of the bed of the truck:

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/ihbryant/5925306456/>

I find it very rare that when I take a picture that everyone in it has an
interesting expression. I think I got lucky this time.  However, I would like
some input on the American flag in the center of the picture. My wife (who is
not American) thought that the flag dominated too much and was a large
distraction. I think it is par for the course for a 4th of July parade and it
doesn't bother me at all. Please let me know what you think (whether you are
American or not :) ).

Best Regards,

Ira