Bob W <p...@web-options.com> wrote:

> I had a bit of a to-do earlier today.

Glad to see that you're still standing up to this. I did for a while but
eventually had to admit that I was figthing the windmills of ignorance.

I've had my share of rows with the French Police Nationale who consider
every photographer to be a threat to national security, angry mobs who
"know all too well what's going on with their children and their houses"
and more such idiots.

Add to this that I'm now at K-5 no. 4 and still ot seeing the end of it
and you'll know why my current frame count is at 700 instead of 7000 in
earlier years and why I've been spending the last months restoring
vintage radios instead.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog   : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com