No the grid view didn't work either...I mis-typed - javascript is enabled. Firefox 4.0.1, Win7.

-p

On 7/11/2011 4:33 PM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Did the simple grid view work?

Both the simple grid view and the carousel slide show work in FireFox
3.6.17 running on Mac OS X v10.6.8. I just tested.

BTW, Java is not javascript. Javascript is a scripting language for
browsers based on elements of Java syntax, Java is a browser
independent, compiled language that creates executable files.