On 7/15/2011 12:47 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Jul 15, 2011, at 9:46 AM, Larry Colen wrote:

On Jul 15, 2011, at 7:48 AM, Scott Loveless wrote:

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Bruce Walker<bruce.wal...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 11-07-15 8:53 AM, Doug Franklin wrote:
On 2011-07-15 0:46, Christine Aguila wrote:

http://www.popphoto.com/how-to/2011/07/my-photo-being-used-without-permission-now-what
The ones I like are the numbnuts who link directly to one of my photos to
further their economic goals ... like using it on their ebay auctions or
commercial web site.  In cases like that, I just replace the photo at the
other end of that link with something horrifyingly offensive. :-)
Offensive to anyone or just Pentax shooters?
Mark Roberts employed this tactic at least once within the last few
years.  It was shockingly offensive to anyone society would consider
sane.
Not being a member of that group, I'm intensely curious what the photo was.

Did it, per chance, resemble this coffee cup?
http://patton-pottery.com/goatsemugs.html
Note, that if you don't get the reference, you probably don't want to, and
while photos of the mug are safe for work, any research you do on the topic
most certainly won't be.

So you say. Safe for work yes, but having made the mistake or researching it, that mug is nightmare inducing.

Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.