Well since we can still VOTE on photos... possibly only new uploads/submissions are not being accepted.

ann

On 7/15/2011 13:55, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
Thanks for your post, Bong.  This explains a lot.

I posted a group of 10 images about 4 weeks ago.  About 10-14 days
ago, one was accepted and one rejected.  The other have are just
sitting there, with no hint of progress.  Now, at least, I know why.

The gallery could certainly benefit from an update.  Let's hope they
do it right.

Dan

Dan Matyola