Ok guys...I got my MX , having plunked down $ 75.00 hard earned cash.....

  http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&;
item=1331340506

    I cleaned her up, put in fresh #357's, compared meters against the
   trusty P30t ....seems fine....feels more solid than my ME-super and
   balances better...I find myself walking around the house with it....

    Oh God...I've fallen in love with this thing and I haven't
    even loaded it yet....

     Maybe all you MX'ers were right after all....

                                                              Hooked again,
                                                            Bob