Miserere wrote:

The fix is extremely simple: Add an option in the Custom Menu where
you can choose Off, Aperture, or Shutter Priority for TAv. If you
choose Aperture Priority then the camera will increase its shutter
speed once it reaches ISO 100 so as not to overexpose. In Shutter
Priority it will close the aperture, and if it's Off, then it will
continue to act as it does now, because I'm sure somewhere there is
someone who wants to have overexposed photos when shooting TAv.

My reply:
My ideal exposure mode for concerts and the like would be "Hyper AV" like
this:
Set aperture value
Set shutter speed range
Set ISO range

If exposure is OK with that, then use set Aperture, minimum ISO value and
minimum shutter speed.
If overexposed, then keep the minimum ISO value and increase shutter speeds
as required.
If underexposed, then keep the minimum shutter speed and increase ISO values
as required.

Dario