On 20/07/2011 9:34 AM, Christine Aguila wrote:

Getting in close can't be a new trend; I mean consider Robert Capa's
famous line--if you don't like your pictures, you're not close
enough--or something like that.

I suspect, in reality, he is talking about intellectual distance, not physical distance, which is what Capa was talking about (and probably what got him killed). I find if I am not at least somewhat intellectually connected to my subject, my pictures are complete crap rather than just mostly crap.

--

William Robb