You want us to explain pronunciation in writing? It is like explaining a
helical line sitting on your hands, unless you know the international phonetic
alphabet (which I don´t .-)

My first name is pronounces almost like Doug, except that you exchange ´ou´with
the ´a´ from the English word "are". In Thrane you first have to forget about
the ´h´ (which is also the case in the Norwegian pronunciation) and start with
an ordinary ´t´, then you need a Norwegian "rolling" ´r´ and the same ´a´ as
before, the ´n´ is uncontroversial but ´e´is like the one in "they".

:-)