Thanks, Dave and Ken.

My previous Malamutes all went to obedience training.  They generally
were the first to learn each exercise, but the objected to repeating
the exercises over and over.  Too Boring.

I do have a dog sled (and a wheeled rig for training when there is no
snow).  Of course, it takes more than one or two dogs to make a dog
team, so I have to join up with other members of the local club so
that we can run our dogs on the sled.  We will probably get a female
in the spring -- somehow they are happier and better behaved if they
have a canine companion -- but they have to be almost adults before
they can be put on the sled.

Dan
Dan Matyola