2011/7/24 Ken Waller <kwal...@peoplepc.com>:
>> I'll never understand the complete absence of dignity in terrorist
>> thought.
>
> I'd nominate this for a MARK ! if it sometrhing to do with photography.

Which in turn prompted my memory to dump before my feet Adorno and his
statement that writing poetry after Auschwitz is barbaric... can
monstrosity really eclipse beauty? Nothing can bring back those killed
but rather than to dismiss it as the act of a lone nutjob, erect the
usual ugly memorial stone  and move on IMO the best thing to do would
be to fill the island with the very spirit he was looking to
destroy... so in a sense poetry is IMO imperative.

Sorry if I rambled
Ecke