On 7/26/2011 13:14, John Sessoms wrote:
I did. I don' think it's the same vehicle.

John it is that same vehicle, check out the exif data -

the angle I shot from and how I cropped of course is distorting things in the close-up

ann

Contour of the fender & hood is different and it's got two hood
ornaments. The mystery car appears to have only one.

The fender mounted mirror doesn't look the same to me and the windshield
on the mystery car appears to be more upright.

From: "Bob W"
I'm astonished at how none of you has cheated and looked at the next
picture... Am I the only low-down, dirty, dishonest, cheatin',
son-of-a-gun on this list? B

Knowing how devious Ann can be, she probably reversed the image just to
confuse things. ;))

Jack

[...]
http://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/New-York-Snaps-
2011/15389206_z3saz/1/1400461602_HK3Mr45/Large

This time I know what it is

Obviously, I got my card reader back in
operation yayayay

-----