I've only skimmed this just now - and also bookmarked it so I can follow along daily - great read , nice pix - looking forward to seeing
them larger.

ann

On 7/27/2011 22:13, Christine Aguila wrote:
New Cobar rock strata is an amazing picture--colors, composition, perspective
and subject--really great!  Also love the public art; the artists did a really
great job with the cycle theme!  Very playful.  Trip sounds great.  I've
bookmarked your blog, Brian.  Really enjoy seeing the country.  Cheers,
Christine