I make my own. Just a series of lines, spaced at about 3/8 inch and  printed in
high resolution on a 13 x 19 piece of paper with a central focus point. I shoot
it wide open off a tripod at a 45 degree angle. Works well. With the DA* 16-50
you'll also want to check for a flat focus filed. Do that by shooting a brick
wall wide open. Off a tripod of course and squared off.