On 11-08-01 6:42 AM, Michael Beacom wrote:
I tried to post 3 times with a gallery link, yesterday.
Didn't see any of them.
Did any make it?

Cheers
Mike

I did a search for your email address and nothing appeared.

The list only accepts plain text messages; no formatted messages, so no Rich Text and no HTML. Your mail client may be automatically switching to Rich Text when you include a link, so you'd need to override that and force plain text.

BTW, when debugging you can watch for your messages appearing in the archive here:
http://pdml.net/pipermail/pdml_pdml.net/

Cheers!

-bmw