On Mon, 01 Aug 2011 23:20:59 -0400
Doug Franklin <jehosep...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> On the other hand, more than once, I've sent a /gratis/ 8x10 print to
> a racer, pro and amateur, only to receive a nice note that it's the
> best shot anyone has gotten of them.  Which is damned gratifying and
> ego boosting, but it's not why I do it.

I am not familiar with the dances so have no anticipation of where to
shoot. So far on the first cull of the dance shots I am keeping about
30-40% and 60% on street.

I have a friend in the troupe that is heading out to the coast for Grad
school this fall and hop to have a good shot to give her as a going
away gift.  I am enjoying actually making an effort on the process of
making images and teaching my wife how it works.

depression is losing ground and I get to celebrate the anniversary of my
coronary soon.

Life's good

Bran