On Aug 2, 2011, at 14:54, Sam L wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 1:14 PM, Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com> wrote:
>> On May 6, 2011, at 16:02, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/97103764/capture-camera-clip-system
>>>

>> I just received mine in the mail, and I'm looking forward to putting it
>> through its paces this weekend at the Twins Days Festival in Twinsburg, OH.
>>

> What are you gonna mount the clip to?  Backpack, belt, or other?
> Hope I get mine soon, too!

It was going to be a belt.

My Son, however, just split his C5 vertebra in half in an accident last night
and so far I'm not going anywhere until they operate and patch him up.

Lucky boy did not paralyze or kill himself.

SO, I may not be going to said festival at all.  We'll see what the next 24-36
hours bring us.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com