LOL.  I see these "slogan" sermon announcements all over Virginia.  It
seems they always go for the cutesy angle.  Having grown up Catholic
in New England, they always make me laugh.  It's not a right or wrong
issue and obviously it's accepted and expected down here, but it's one
of those cultural differences I've never been able to get over.  I
keep expecting to see a drive-through window.

--
Steve Desjardins