On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 9:40 PM, Christine Aguila <christ...@caguila.com> wrote:
> Thanks everyone for participating in the little field test.  Here's a black
> and white, Ann.  I kinda like it in black and white.  Let me know if anyone
> has problems with the link;  I've had some problems uploading today--even had
> to call my web hosting tech service, but I think I got it figured out.  Too
> much new stuff these days.  Cheers, Christine
>
> http://www.caguila.com/twokids

Hmmm...

The B&W is appealing.  Bob's right, the fellow at the top becomes more
prominent, but that may not be a bad thing.  Kind of makes a triangle
with the two kids - I like that.

Jury's still out, but "traditional" and B&W are both very good!

cheers,
frank

--
"Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson