On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 03:05:20PM -0600, steve harley wrote:

> i guess it is a test of my resolve; i'm still able to practice well
> and get satisfying shots with my K200d;

That's what I said about my K10D (Heck, most of the time the *ist-D
is plenty good enough).  That lasted through the K20D era. The K-7
was tempting, but there were just enough things wrong with it (or if
not exactly wrong, at least capable of being tweaked a little) to make
me want to hang on for the K-7s (which turned out to be the K-5 instead).