From: Steven Desjardins
Krispy Kreme is big in the South, but DD is catching on.  I still like
their coffee, but most of the locations down here are conveniences
stores where the donuts are delivered in the morning.  I grew up about
a mile from an old style DD, and you could get them still warm if you
timed it right, which usually meant before noon.

One thing I've noticed lately is even the old style Dunkin Donuts seems to be trucking in the doughnuts. Krispy Kreme still makes them there in the store.

I have both a Krispy Kreme and an old style Dunkin Donuts a 10 minute walk of my home; depends on which way I turn going out the front door.

That 10 minute walk is important - just enough exercise to burn off the fat from two doughnuts. Otherwise, I can't afford to allow myself the pleasure.

-----
No virus found in this message.