An Advert. after a fashion, I guess. Actually a Neil Young and Crazy Horse, Album.

On 8/9/2011 1:37 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

On 8/9/2011 11:07, P. J. Alling wrote:
Pop Culture reference, Rust never sleeps.

From an ad of some sort I gather ?
(off to google)

ann

On 8/9/2011 10:57 AM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:
OK so what is the significance of the title that I'm missing?
pun on "never seeps?"

You guys seem to be glomming on to something that is over my head here.

'splain it to me please

ann