A fine portrait, Walt.

Does your workflow intentionally strip EXIF data? I find EXIF to be enormously useful, but I know some folks are concerned about loss of privacy.

-bmw

On 11-08-10 9:16 PM, Walt Gilbert wrote:
Hi all,

Well. Having recently laid to rest my mother after a long struggle, I suddenly find myself with more time on my hands. So, it seemed like a good time to start participating in the list again.

My re-introductory submission was taken this past Friday night, when I met up with friends for a few drinks in celebration of my birthday the day before. I'm not sure what the shot details are on this one, other than that it was shot with my K-50/1.4 on my K-x. I'm guessing the aperture setting at roughly 2.8 and the ISO around 800, with no flash. I haven't the foggiest notion what the shutter speed was, though. Nevertheless . . .

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/6030973192/

I do love that 50/1.4 and hope to actually learn to use it well before too long. Comments, critiques, and carrot cake are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Walt