On 8/13/2011 23:13, William Robb wrote:
On 13/08/2011 2:46 PM, Steve Larson wrote:
Sorry I've been away so long, I bought a small boat, then got some major
medical issues.
Anyway, what do you do with an LX system? Seems obsolete and nobody
would buy one anyway, not
to mention my K1000, 4 Spotties, and a Super P. Guess they just collect
dust. I am still pissed
about film going away and have not gotten a Pentax Digital SLR yet, but
am now considering it so
I can still use my lenses. Hope they have a body that will accept my
lenses. Any suggestions on
which used body to look for?

Welcome back Steve!! I take it you gave up boarding?
Get a K5. All your old lenses will work.
I know how you feel, I'm sitting on 3 LX bodies and a complete set of
accessory finders, as well as a couple of ME Supers (one black, one
chrome) a very cherry black MX (It is beautiful) and a nice 6x7 kit.
You almost can't give the stuff away now.

There is an LX body with a couple of hours to go on ebay that is up to over $200 US with 23 bids on it...

ann