> From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
> Tim Øsleby

> I think I've just donated some money.
>
> I say think because I'm not very used to PayPall.
> I was not asked for password or any other verification. I find this a
> bit odd, but for all I know it may be perfectly normal.
>
> Please let me know if the money don't turn up in a day or two.

Thank you. We have recieived your generous donation to the Nigerian chapter of
the PDML, and look forward to transferring your share of the $25,000,000
(Twenty-five Million Dollars) in the Swiss account of my cousin the
ex-President of the Board of Exterior Trade. Don't forget to anticipate and
take your PERSONAL 20% (TWENTY) percent as kind thanks for your help in this
delicate matter.

Yours faithfully,

BAN-KI MOON
United Nations (Charmain Elect)