Hey John,
I'm so glad to know all my lenses will work with the new bodies, especially the 15 and 1000mm. I live with 2 girls (wife and daughter), so jumping through hoops is my specialty.
Thanks,
Steve

John wrote:
Film may be dying, but it ain't dead yet. My first choice would be to use 'em while you still can. Even though I've been digital since the *ist-D, I still use my LX & K-1000 (& PZ-1P).

I sorta' came at digital sideways. Pentax didn't have a DSLR to compete with the first generation NiCanon, so I bought a Nikon Coolscan IV ED which can make any 35mm film frame an 11 MP image.

'A' lenses will work with all Pentax DSLR bodies without much hassle at all.

'M' lenses (and screw mount lenses using the adapter) will work with all Pentax DSLR bodies, but you have to jump through a few hoops.