On 14/08/11 18:10, Boris Liberman wrote:
Here is a blog entry with almost mandatory miniature-like shots I made today:

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.com/2011/08/entilted.html

It also contains links where you can find pictures of the lens and of
the adapter (not by me).

They are great Boris, I love shots like that. I have often wondered what the result would look like if one took a tilt and shift to a place like this? https://picasaweb.google.com/103074737095741113724/ModelVillage?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Cheerio,
Drew.