Hi Everyone:

Really behind on PDML, but I'll catch up.  It's 3:00 a.m. here; I just finished
figuring out iMovie.  In addition to my still image for this week, I used the
video feature on the K-5 and made a clip of some young men breakdancing.
They're really cute--very nimble!  From iMovie I uploaded to my youtube
account, then sent the image and link to my posterous paw blog.  I think I'm
about social media blogged out.  Anyway, scroll down to watch the movie; my
favorite dancer is the last one in the gray pants.

http://aguilapaw.posterous.com

Cheers, Christine